Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zena

Meet Zena. Zena is a brindle Rhodesian Ridgeback. Zena spent last Thursday to Sunday evening with us. It was an interesting few days puppy sitting for my neighbour Diane.

Zena and Bella were full on for four days. I was exhausted LOL. She was very cute though and it was nice seeing them curled up together sleeping or chewing on a bone.

Bella has slept so much since Zena went home. They played non stop. Zena cried and howled for a bit the first night but by the second night she slept through like Bella.



I took this photo of Zena and printed it out to give to Diane. Diane loved it.

2 comments:

Paula... said...

What a gorgeous photo Dawn - Zena is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Zena is beautiful. I am very interesed in finding out more about brindle Ridgebacks. Would you be willing to answer a few questions for me about her? Contact me here: six.lytles@verizon.net