Friday, June 08, 2007

Little Binder Book

I made this little book for Megan. She loved looking at photos of our trip to the zoo etc when she was over last so I thought I would make her, her own kid friendly book. I think the binder is from Maya Road. I have coated each page in modge podge and the cover is painted pink, then a layer of glitter glaze, cut out flowers and sealed with dimensional magic. I used cloud 9 Dee's Cottage Collection papers and stickers, Heidi Grace Rain Dots and lots of chipboard for the embellishments. We will give it to Megan tomorrow.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAWN this is gorgeous....Megan will just have so much fun with this....and what a great gift you are giving her....her own picture story book.....fabulous......books like this from such a young age only encourage children to want more and more books......you are doing her such a favour....you are providing her with some wonderful reading material......she can look at the pictures and make up her own story each time she looks at it....well done!Love all those yummy products you used too!