Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Day Out

With these three gorgeous girls (left to right, Wendy, Me, Erica and Paula) We had the best day. I haven't laughed so much in ages. This photo was taken at Starbucks. After heading back to pick up Paula and Erica's girls from school we stopped at Erica's for a cuppa. I was so happy to meet Erica's gorgeous sister Petra. Petra has travelled the breast cancer journey and she is a lurker on my blog. Make sure you say hi Petra. I really loved meeting you. You are such a strong lady.

1 comment:

quiltingscraps said...

It sure was a wonderful day Dawn - I felt so refreshed after spending time with you girls it was terrific. I told Petra that she has been found out and given the offical lurker name tag LOL :-) she loved meeting you also. Thanks again for a fantastic day!!!!