Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Other News

Leah has been home from school all of this week. Very achy on Monday (although I suspect this could have been from swimming on Sunday), dry cough and sore throat. Last night I was up most of the night with her. From two o'clock neither of us slept so I am feeling buggered. Her ear drum burst last night. Poor baby has been in so much pain. May also have something to do with all that swimming. Both girls swam at home all day Saturday and then at Adam and Kathy's all day Sunday.

Off to the doctors this morning and then off to radiotherapy after that. Leah has school photos and an excursion tomorrow so it looks like we may be going into school just for the photos. Kady woke yesterday with the sore throat but soldiered onto school. Woke up worse this morning so I had to dose her up on ibuprofen as she has school photos today.

Guess what I woke up with today also. Yep a sore throat. Bugger just what I don't need or want.

Still stinking hot weather here. I am so looking forward to a cooler day and especially a cool night. We thought we were going to get some rain last night but it bipassed us at the last minute.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Arg swimming can do that :(
Bugger you missed al that rain we watched it by pass us too on the BOM. Hope your throat is ok
Trish

Anonymous said...

hope everyone is feeling better ,u will have to stop the swimming lolxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Talk about sore throats, dad has had a bad cold for 2 weeks, and last thursday I woke up with a sore throat and a bad head and aches all over.
I am in my 8 day and it still has not gone away, feel very hot and tummy pains.
Went to work 4 days in a row, dont know how I did it, then I had my 3 days off so decided to take a sick day today, have a lot of pain behind the eyes still.
Cant belive I took a sick day, I dont do that must be getting old.

Beck Family said...

Kennedy is very sad that Leah doesn't feel well. Tell her that we are thinking about her in hopes that she has a speedy recovery!!!