Friday, October 06, 2006

Up To Date

Everyone left on Wednesday morning. Gosh the house was quiet. I was feeling down about not having chemo on Tuesday. Yesterday morning Paula arrived on my doorstep with a lovely bunch of flowers and morning tea to cheer me up. It made my day.

Today I went down to work and said hello. Don't want them forgetting me as I will need a job once I have finsihed treatment. I told them I am happy to do some shifts in between chemo's when I am feeling good. The place is quite slow until Christmas as they have just changed hands and been taken over by the YMCA.

Mum, Dad and Donna arrived home safely late yesterday. A long hot drive. Bet they are glad to be home again.

Looking forward to a quiet weekend. I haven't scrapped much in the last month, so happy to spend some time creating.

3 comments:

Paula... said...

Glad I managed to cheer you up just a little :)

Anonymous said...

hi bet it is quiet in the house now ,u have had a busy couple of weeks, now have a rest but knowing u ,u wont sit down always rushing around take care love to u all from the isted clan xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks paula for dropping in and cheering Dawn up, thought she would feel a bit sad once we all had gone.
I felt very sad my self,but we all had a good time and it was so nice to catch up with John penny and Mary and eddie.
I would have liked to have stayed another week.
My other 3 grandaughters came over yesterday, hailey Courtny and Emily.
I had forgotten Courtnys b.day, which was last tuesday never done that before.
I gave her some money and she was happy.
Must have had a lot on my mind to have done that.