Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I've been tagged by Paula

1. What is your current pet peeve?
Current pet peeve is chemo. Hate feeling so sick and can't wait till it's finished.

2. Would you rather be annoyed or bored?
I would rather be bored although it's seldom I am ever bored.

3. When did you last drink champagne?
Not really a champers girls. Love red wine, bundy and beer though.

4. Who sleeps in your bed?
Jason and I.

5. What TV hunk can come knock at your door?
I have no idea.

6. Do you wear perfume?
Love Red Door

7.If you wrote a book what type would it be?
Thriller

8. When did you last go to the dentist?
A long time ago. Way too long. Sadly I only go when I am in pain. Wish it was cheaper to go.

9.Ooops, you've just had boy/girl twins- what are they called?
Love unusual names. A favourite it Logan for a boy and Maya for a girl.

10.How do you get your news- TV/Internet/paper?
Most of my news is read on the internet or in local papers and on the evening news. Too far to drive here to buy the paper.

11.Do you believe the story that Naomi Robson was going to save a boy from cannibals?
Really don't care lol.

12. If you could go back in history where do you want to visit?
I would love to go back 150 years and live the simple country life in outback Australia.

13.I am having a fancy dress party. What are you dressed as?
It would be fun to dress up cinderella style in a big elegant ballgown and carry or wear one of those ornate face masks.


Ok I am now tagging Lynn (http://lynn-mccorry.blogspot.com/), Ngaire (http://scrapblogmebaby.typepad.com/blog_me_baby/) and Trish (http://koowee.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved reading your answers girl :) Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to do some thinking.
Hugs
Lynn

Anonymous said...

at least us pommys know what bundy is u got uncle pete and uncle mick hooked on it so much that they had to bring some back to england xxx