Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy Week

It's been such a busy week. Tuesday the girls went back to school. Giulia will also be attending their school for two weeks. She will be in three of Kady's classes.

Mum, Debby and I stayed home for the day whilst I tried to work out my timetable and classes for Uni.

Wednesday we headed to Ballarat for a bit of retail therapy.

Thursday morning Dessirea and I did the food shopping for our karate christmas in July party. After we had finished shopping Mum, Debby and I caught the train into Melbourne. We went to the Victoria Markets and passed all the Melbourne Court Houses and Melbourne Mint. I got some lovely cuts of meat and some fruit and vegetable marked down on closing.


We had lunch at a lovely cafe near the market.


After the market with caught the city circle free tram around Melbourne.

1 comment:

Paula... said...

WOW you've certainly been busy - I love all of your photos around Melbourne!!