Monday, December 24, 2007

It Is The Day Before Christmas


and I have finally finished filling and decorating my glass baubles. I have used various papers including some Heidi Grace meadows patterned paper. I embossed the tops of the baubles with opals and finished them off with some pretty ribbons.

I don't know about you guys but this year it has taken me a bit to get into the spirit of Christmas. Christmas just seemed to come around so fast this year. I have been so busy in the lead up to Christmas with lots of work and social happenings. All good but it is nice to finally relax and enjoy Christmas eve. The kids are so excited. I love how we have all our traditions in the lead up to the big day and their excitement grows daily.


All my presents are wrapped (a feat in itself for me to have them done and not left till tonight), my baking and shopping is done and now we are waiting for the man in the red suit. We are looking forward to eating some yummy prawns and other yummy food and watching Carol's By Candlelight tonight on tv. May you all have a lovely day. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your baubles look great ! I still have mine sitting, unopened...oh well, I'll have a whole year to get them done for next year ! LOL

Anonymous said...

hi dawn,family hope youhave a lovely christmas and all is well take care from the logie clan

Anonymous said...

Have a great day all of you, will miss you once again this year.
Enjoy the day
will miss all the family in the uk as well.