Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Crop For Kids

We all had an amazing time at Crop For Kids. They raised about $7000. I can't wait for the next one. Just thought I would share the goodies I won on the day and also three of the four layouts I completed (one is for SC so can't share).

I won two Sissey kits on the day. I was so amazed that I won two raffles. woo hoo so much fun and so many awesome goodies were donated to be raffled on the day.

My altered canvas I donated went for about $35 or $40 in the silent auction. I hope the lady that won it loves it as much as I did.


This is a layout about Leah and her love for her baby born. This photo is seven years old. Where has the time gone. Papers and velvet ribbon are all Heidi Grace. I inked the chipboard and covered it in dimensional magic.
A layout for the childhood album. Tony and I playing on the beach. We rarely went to the beach so it was a real treat. Love how we are having so much fun. Dad has caught tony (on slide) jumping midair. Not the best view of me. Would be nice if my butt was still that small lol

Kady and Leah and a friend playing on the trampoline. Jason put a little bit of water and soap suds on the trampoline and the girls played for about an hour. A great way of cooling off during the drought. Heidi Grace papers.

No comments: